You have the right, in relation to the personal details that we keep about you, to:
- Request a copy of your personal details in our files. This is free of charge.
- Request that we correct or delete your personal details (this means however that we will be unable to carry out any more requests or orders for you, or that your account will expire).
- Ask us to stop processing your personal details (for example, regarding the use of details to improve our website) or to limit how we process them (for example, if you think that the details are incorrect).
- Request the personal details used to provide you with the requested information, process an order or to maintain your account or our relationship, in a layout legible by a machine and which you may transfer to another data controller.
- Withdraw your permission for us to process your details for marketing purposes at any time.
Requests to exercise your rights should be directed to “ASSA ABLOY Data Protection Manager”, Canadalaan 73, 8620 Nieuwpoort, Belgium or to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request you send a copy of your identity documents on which your fiscal number (BSN) and passport photo have been made unrecognizable, so we can verify your identity. Please be aware: your fiscal number (BSN) is shown at various points in your identification documents.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal details, then you have the right to notify this to the Belgian Data Protection Authority, located on the Drukpersstraat 35 in 1000 Brussels, Belgium. You can find the contact details for the authority via the following link: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/contact-us